BENEFITS OF REGISTERING YOUR COLLEGE/INSTITUTE
The Department of Intermediate Education has introduced Short term Certificate courses with duration of 3 months, 6 months and 1 year to enable SSC failed and passed students who wish to join and earn their livelihood in a short span of time.
As of now, 40 courses have been introduced in the sectors of Engineering, Information Technology, Commerce / Retail, Home Science, Animal Husbandry, Paramedical and other areas.
The testing, evaluation and certification of Short Term Vocational Courses is done by the State Institute of Vocational Education (SIVE) in the Commissionerate of Intermediate Education, Telangana State.
The Short Term Vocational Certificate Courses are multi entry, multi exit modular type and the Certification is grading pattern and it is under the control of Commissionerate of Intermediate Education, Telangana State.
HOW WILL YOUR INSTITUTE/ORGANIZATION/COLLEGE BENEFIT?
- Financially strengthen your College/NGO/Institute as per the S.I.V.E Norms.
- College/NGO/Institute don't have to explicitly advertise for their courses. Students will search/enroll into your college from here based on their course of interest.
- College/NGO/Institute will be popularised by for providing quick jobs.
- College/NGO/Institute will be recognised by the Government of Telangana State.
- You will get an opportuntiy to create awareness of Vocational Education from 5th to 10th pass or fail students under social responsibility and also for un-employed youth in rural areas.
- To Provide Vocational Education (Technical Skills) for better livelihood for pass or fail candidates.
- All the STVC Courses are self employed / need based courses according to the industry requirement.
- Less theory syllabus (30%) and more practical syllabus (70%)
- Certificate is valid in all over the world
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU START
- Your Mobile Number is unique to your account.
- All correspondence shall be sent on the registered mobile number and email. Please make sure you provide a valid email and Mobile Number.
- Have the following scanned documents ready in pdf format for upload.
If you are a registered society, then
- True extract of the resolution of the Society to start the vocational courses
- Copy of Society Registration Certificate
- Copy of By-Laws
- If the building is owned by your college/institute, then upload Copy of Registered Documents of Own Building
- If it is a lease building, then upload at least 3 Years Lease Deed copy
- Copy of Approved Building Plan from Corp / Municipal / Panchayat
- Copy of MOU with any industry/corporate for On-Job Training [OJT]
- Education qualification certificates of the faculty
- Secretary/Correspondent/Principal Passport Size Photograph
- The Payment option will be enabled only when you fill-up the application form.
- The Registration and Course Fee shall be paid online using a valid Debit/Card through a payment gateway.
- The transaction charges shall be applicable as follows
- Debit Card –
0.75% on the Transaction value up to 2000/-
1.00% on the Transaction value above 2000/-
Credit Card – - Visa & Master - 1.00% on the Transaction value
Net Banking - Rs.6/- per Transaction
Note:- GST Charges are at the applicable rate will be charged on the above
- The total Fee shall be based on the number of courses and sections you choose.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded or adjusted.